Diamond Tough Lithium
- A high performance, water-based, lithium silicate densifying treatment
- Diamond Tough - Lithium concrete densifier reduces porosity and permeability of the concrete matrix while increasing the mass and density.
- The treated surface has many times the original level of hardness and compressive strength.
- The realigned crystalline structure is not affected by ultra violet (UV) light.
- Diamond Tough - Lithium penetrates into the concrete. It will not scratch or peel off.
- Membrane forming sealers can be worn away in high traffic areas, leaving the unprotected concrete unsightly and susceptible to chemical attack.
- Concrete surfaces treated with Diamond Tough - Lithium can be diamond polished in order to achieve a polish of high sheen.
- Its use allows for a higher gloss to be generated, and for its increased life.
- Always read the MSDS and follow the application instructions carefully