Terms & Conditions
Sales Terms & Conditions
- Orders may be placed via phone or email.
- There is a low minimum order limit of $250.
- To ensure that your items are properly processed, please use the product codes as listed in our catalogue, price list or website. Failing to use the proper codes may result in delays.
- Orders placed before 3:00pm EST between Monday and Thursday and 2:00pm EST on Fridays will leave that day provided the item is in stock and the account is up to date. We encourage our customers to place their orders as early as possible.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- We accept payment in Canadian or U.S. funds only.
- Net 30 on approval of credit.
- New customers or accounts without credit approval will be shipped with credit card payment or bank transfer only.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Due to fluctuating exchange rates and raw materials prices, Diamond Productions Canada reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- We will do our best to maintain our prices throughout the year.
- It is our promise to provide you with our absolute best price when you place your order.
- Price quotes on custom items are valid for 60 days
- Net 30 on approval of credit. A credit application must be completed in full. Please allow 1 week for processing.
- Diamond Productions Canada grants open account status only to customers in good credit standing.
- For new customers who fail to meet our credit requirements, orders may be shipped on pre-payment or credit card charge only. We accept Visa and MasterCard. We also accept payments via bank transfer.
- Checks returned as N.S.F., for whatever reason, automatically terminates open account status. Charges relating to the N.S.F. check will be added to your account.
- Past due accounts will be pursued aggressively.
- Any and all costs relating to collection will be added to your account.
- Please note that Diamond Productions Canada shares credit information with other suppliers and manufacturers.
- Diamond Productions Canada keeps adequate inventory of products on hand, however, items seen in our catalogue, price list or website are not guaranteed to be in stock at any given time.
- An approved Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) must be obtained from your sales representative or customer service before any merchandise may be returned for credit.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days after the date issued. Please clearly indicate the RMA number on the outside of the box.
- Any accessories that were included with the item, such as bearings, bolts, adaptors, must be returned with the product.
- Items must be packaged properly to prevent damage.
- All unauthorized returns will be refused at the warehouse door.
- All returned items are subject to evaluation by Diamond Productions Canada personnel. Credit notes will be issued following approval.
- Items returned with obvious misuse, will not be credited.
- Custom-made or modified products to a customer’s specifications may NOT be returned.
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges including return freight to Diamond Productions Canada unless it was shipped in error or non-conform to customer’s specification, in which case Diamond Productions Canada will refund the cost of ground shipping.
Returns from outside Canada
- Returns from outside Canada must clear Canadian customs. Certain documentation is required to clear customs efficiently.
- 3 copies of original invoice with “ RETURN TO CANADIAN MANUFACTURER “ written on bottom of each copy 1 copy of our NAFTA certificate of origin, which we will gladly provide.
- Diamond Productions Canada will promptly credit your account once the goods are received and an evaluation on the return is approved.
- Diamond Productions Canada reserves the right to assess a 25% re-stocking fee on unused items returned
Basic Shipping policies
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
- Shipping charges are based on weight of the package, dimensions, destination and shipping time. We will gladly provide you with an estimate of the shipping charges upon request, however, fuel charges may apply. These are only estimates and are subject to change once the order has been placed.
- We offer next day and second day prepaid freight. Should you prefer another shipping method, you may provide us with your account information and we will gladly ship collect.
- Next day deliveries are NOT available to every address, such as residential, rural and certain suburbs. If you require your order next day, please ask customer service if it is available.
- Saturday deliveries to the U.S. are NOT guaranteed.
- All claims for shortages in shipments must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of receiving the goods to be honored.
Shipping to the U.S.
- All shipments leaving Canada must pass through U.S. Customs and will be accompanied with proper documentation.
- U.S. Customs reserve the right to hold shipments for inspection. We are not responsible for shipments delayed by U.S. Customs Services.
- We cannot guarantee “blind” drop shipments to the U.S. Each shipment must be accompanied by Diamond Productions Canada’s original documentation to clear U.S. Customs.
- All shipments leaving Canada must pass through customs in the country of destination. These goods will be accompanied by proper documentation.
- We are not responsible for applicable duties or taxes upon destination.